Act as a Senior client facing representative to interact with prospects and clients, in order to help advise, define and qualify eCommerce technical solutions.
To define and design our hybris and eCommerce related solution architectures for client projects. Drive and take ownership of the technical solutions that will deliver the clients business objectives.
Help consult and work with the delivery project team to help execute the solution. Help support and develop internal processes around development, release cycles that relate to supporting architectures. Bring best practice and process into the solution and development team.
Experience and attributes
- Minimum of 3+ years architect experience following at least 5 years’ software development lead
- Extensive and certified experience in enterprise e-commerce systems, preferably hybris, Magento or Demandware. Experience should include integrating with related systems such as payment gateways, ERP, WMS, finance, analytics, etc.
- A good knowledge of relational databases and SQL along with their administration.
- A good understanding of infrastructure architecture, security and performance best practices associated with the hosting of large scale enterprise solutions.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering enterprise level multi-component integrated systems
- A good understanding of financial aspects of planning, running and delivering a large-scale project
- A proven track record of running workshops and “getting into the head” of business to understand their existing systems and elucidating designs and requirements from the customer and attention to detail to identify potentially crucial complex/challenging requirements.
- Ability to participate in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design, and implementation of a client initiative. The successful candidate will be working with key business stakeholders, analysts, and other Solution Architects/Technical Leads on the client side and will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities
- Accustomed to engaging with client key decision makers such as C-level executive and senior management at any stage during the project lifecycle, from pre-sales to discovery to delivery to support.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills with proven leadership ability to engage and unite multiple non-collocated teams from different service providers.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design and SEO best practises
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Outstanding communication, presentation and documentation abilities
- BSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- The role will involve periodic travel to the UK and other international.