|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 15:21|
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable, and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
To create testing procedures for complete programs within a suite of programs. To provide input into test plans, writing test cases and conducting testing
· Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
· Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
· Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
· Manage achievement of required execution of service activities captured in the Testing Capacity Model, by receiving and allocating of test requirements.
· Action test plans by unpacking the requirements that includes regression testing, system analysis and reviews and create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans (and liaise with the business Analysts and technical teams in order to compile test scripts).
· Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
· Upgrade existing test scripts to effectively test enhancements and new requirements and execute automated test scripts.
· Coordinate and execute all test activities for allocated projects and conduct test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off by ensuring alignment between the test environment and production environment.
· Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis.
· Contribute towards content of procedure guides and manuals for business users.
· Provision of an efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting and updating of all related information.
· Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
· Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
· 3 to 5 Years experience, including at least 3 years testing experience.
· Preferred: Banking Industry Experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's