The candidate must have a proven track record of producing excellent visual design for mobile (native and web based) and desktop web.
A candidate’s visual portfolio demonstrating creative talent, sense of typography, and creative use of images with overall simplicity and communication will grab our attention. Extensive knowledge of web production and design software including Adobe Creative Suite is a must. The candidate should have problem solving skills, understand constraints quickly, and be able to create intuitive, optimized, and brand consistent mobile & desktop experiences.
- Work closely with the Product and fellow UX team members to flesh-out new design concepts and identify problems with current page layouts, page flows and overall user experience
- Deliver high-fidelity screen mockups and user interface elements for mobile (native and web-based) and desktop from wireframe concepts
- Collaborate effectively with the Product and Development teams to deliver an excellent customer experience across all channels.
- Work on developing a strong design aesthetic across products
- Offer solutions to design and usability problems
- Create style guides for all mobile products and desktop ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Serve as the knowledge resource for the latest trends for mobile and desktop UI design
- Deep knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Deep understanding of the GUI guidelines for the main mobile operating systems
- Understand importance of transitions and animations for mobile user experiences
- Ability to create design style guides and specifications
- Strong drawing, design, composition and typography skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced, fluid work environment
- Self-motivated towards the achievement of established goals
- Minimum 4 years in a digital design role
- Proven experience designing user-centric iOS, Android native mobile applications
- Experience in responsive design
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design and/or interaction & interface design or related fields.
- Availability of an excellent online portfolio
- Retail e-commerce experience desirable