- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working experience of image authoring tools such as Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, etc.
- Develop new user interface as well as enhancement of existing user interfaces.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability and responsiveness
- Ensure user interfaces work correctly on a multitude of different devices (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Mac, iPhone, etc.)
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Iterate, produce, and present project deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and concept designs to demonstrate and sell recommended solutions.
- Translating design mock-ups and prototypes into working application designs.