The successful candidate will have the following personal abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building
- Design and Development of the web
- Web Campaign Strategy in line with business objectives and campaign specific
- Database Management
- Continuous update of content on web
- Evaluation and reporting
- Business Lead Generation
Design and Development of the web
- Proven experience in developing CMS.
- Will understand and have used tools like Google Analytics.
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, according to client's specifications (internal and external).
- Experience with security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Implementation and adherence to website terms and conditions and affiliation with Direct Marketing Association
- Forward response to user email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Work with development team and marketing on intranet
Web Campaign Strategy in line with business objectives and campaign specific
- Advising on web campaign strategy
- Evaluating on-line campaigns.
- May be required to write / maintain blogs
- Implement strategies and tools to increase web site traffic and generate leads.
- Continuous update of content on web and redirect to marketing
- Back up files from web sites to local directories.
Evaluation and reporting
- Use data and best practices to make recommendations to optimise the UX across the site
- Using relevant tools to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Launch and manage social media presence on sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Support and protect brand by ensuring that positive messaging is maintained in community and establish consistency of messages
- Manage online discussions by listening to what the users are saying, reading discussion forums, and responding in a timely manner to the users’ needs.
- Regularly monitor, track and report on discussion topics
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Qualifications: Matric, Web Development certification / Digital online Diploma. Degree will be advantageous.
Salary R25-R30k p.m.