- At least two years’ experience.
- Have experience developing for WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Good design skills
- Passionate about development as a whole and willing to make use of other languages/technologies when applicable.
- Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible new applications
- Make a point of being aware of and implementing, web standards, good coding practices as well as user-oriented/friendly design.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
- Good understanding of email design
- Knowledge of semantic HTML and experience implementing search engine optimisation techniques
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience developing for Facebook.
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication, people and listening skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to multitask in a demanding environment
- Ability to drive new concepts and ideas
- Good attention to detail
- A love for coding and taking pride in one's work
- Genuine interest in technology