Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensures adherence to Health and Safety requirements in the plant
- The efficient management of employees in the plant
- Ensures that plant costs are according to budget
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to
- Ensures the production performance of the plant is in accordance with set objectives
- Realise raw material and production planning according to the sales forecasts.
- Maintains the production lines with a proper maintenance plan for continuous production
- Ensure a high manufacturing standard through preventative maintenance
- Lead, motivate and develop a sustainable team for the future
- Degree / National Diploma
- Good human relations skills, financial control knowledge, mechanical and electrical knowledge, good planning and production control.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a mass production environment.